Monday, February 27, 2012

Struggle

There will be a time when I missed everyone that ever stayed around me.  Hugged me with their warmth.  Cuddled me with their silliness.  Cared me with their kindness.  Heart me without any reason.


And when I stuck in the line between past and future, I stopped the time by myself.  Regretting every decisions that I ever made.  Then, I let the tears falling apart. 


I stared at the sky as the wind whispered its wishes.  I closed my eyes and pretended that I'm okay.  I should be okay.


Dragged myself out from the comfort zone was not the most difficult thing, but, it was not as easy as what people's talk.  I was survived in the way I am not used to be.  Struggled from anything that I hate the most till I have to live with that.


Life never flat.  
Life never easy.
And life never always about happy ending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment